Thursday 28 July 2011

Thoughts on the sea

Hey there!
  I thought I'd write about something I love - the sea. I visit it every day and I feel like I could stay and watch it forever. It's so fascinatingly natural that it inspires me to write and think more deeply.
  Sometimes I imagine that the sea is like a person, a human being. Everyday it is both the same as the day before and completely different. It goes through an entire spectrum of moods: angry, peaceful, thoughtful, sad and so many others. And if you visit it often enough it becomes a part of you, just like a dear friend.
  The most magical thing about the sea is how it pushes you to create. I believe that if everyone in the world were to live by the ocean, all of us would be painters, writers, poets, sculptors, musicians, singers or actors. There would be no wars, or corrupt politicians, or murders. We'd all eat fish and vegetables and be happy. Our lives would be like fairy-tales - starting with the "once upon a time" all the way to the "happily ever after". With lots of sea water in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment